Forum

DMK Tech Forums is an online platform providing technology enthusiasts with an opportunity to hold discussions. Common heads under which discussions fall are: computer hardware, computer software, computer security, computer technology, internet and gaming. Under these sub-headings, there are numerous topics covering the entire area of technology. There is also a members’ area where off-topic discussions may take place.

Somthing Off topic ...

Share:

Somthing Off topic but fun Jared Halley  

RSS

dmkmedia
(@dmkmedia)
Admin Admin
07/08/2019 8:08 am  
wpf-cross-image

Bohemian Rhapsody & "Bring Him Home" from Les Miserables - Jared Halley.

I came across this guy on youtube and he has a unique way of displaying his talents take a look and let us know what you think personally we love him

his name is Jared Halley and his youtube channel is here

Jared Halley - QUEEN!!! Wow, what a legendary band..if it's possible, I think I fell even more in love with their music while I created this! ROCK!!!!🤘🎤 Here are the songs included in the medley: We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions, Don’t Stop Me Now, Bohemian Rhapsody, Somebody To Love

Jared Halley - Hope you enjoy this cover of "Bring Him Home" from Les Miserables 🙂 I know it's pretty different from what I've been doing recently, but that's the beauty of acapella, you can basically do any genre! This song was chosen and voted on by my patrons

other posts - ITS GONE VIRAL MEDIA AGENCY GOES VIRAL WITH 2.2 BILLION VIEWS

DMK I.T. Services Tel 020 3334 9818

Share:

What clients say?

Nullam velit commodo sem, at egestas nulla metus vel imperdiet aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra mattis nulla eleifend magna, eget dictum urna to lorem gravida quis. Nulla facilisi. Mauris et dictum ante. Praesent rutrum velit eget quam elit dui, congue eu ornare vel, mattis sed eros at mattis ipsum.

Loading…

Please Login or Register